With a unified approach across the business.
There’s more than one way to improve your bottom line
Top line revenue growth may get more attention, but don’t forget about the other side of the profitability equation: cost. Reducing operating costs significantly impacts overall profitability.
FNT helps service providers optimize costs by finding and implementing process efficiencies – a powerful lever to combat growing price competition and tightening margins. FNT’s Telecommunication Resource Inventory solution fulfills two primary needs for service providers. It delivers:
A single source for information about all network assets.
The key to gaining a clear understanding of overall utilization, capacities and asset status for more efficient planning, service assurance and fulfillment processes.
A standard management software that makes asset information actionable.
FNT Command is our central system for planning and documenting the infrastructure changes that will save you money.
The Result? Plan and manage all assets in context to achieve cost-efficient and sustainable growth through optimal use of resources and capacities.
- Streamline workflows and speed up execution of everyday tasks with a flexible workflow engine that automates and orchestrates processes.
- Structured planning and replacement cycles for outdated components based on relevant infrastructure data.
- Manage maintenance windows by knowing services and customers affected by a planned activity.
- Quick fault isolation, impact analysis and repair based on seamless integration between the physical network, infrastructure and supported services at the logical, virtual and service levels.
- Provide data to monitoring systems for root cause analysis and to ticketing systems to automate trouble-shooting.
Lower operating costs by standardizing, consolidating and re-using existing processes and systems. Open software architecture, clearly structured and normalized resource documentation, and interfaces to OSS/BSS/IT tools make it possible to manage connections and services throughout the network.
- Manage leased lines and dark fibers together with owned network resources.
- Identify, control and verify infrastructure and configurations with a central database that provides information about all configuration items.
- Telecommunications components and their logical relationships are stored as objects for end-to-end management of all technologies and resources.
- Automate and standardize parts order processes with integrated warehouse functionality, including integration with ERP-based stock management.
- Manage and configure a hybrid formation of traditional and virtual resources with an active network inventory tool that keeps track of assets, where they are located and who they serve.
- Easily reallocate resources to where they can provide the greatest benefit.
- Perform VNF roll-outs based on capacity planning and forecasts to avoid service-degrading capacity shortages.
Standardize and control the component types and variants used in networks and data centers.
Integrate with key systems across every layer for maximum cost and operational efficiency.
A consistent view of used and available resources provides better cross-departmental collaboration.
Efficient planning of maintenance windows, faster impact analysis and faster incident response times increase service quality, avoids SLA breaches and reduces operational cost.
Avoid a build-up of new silos for virtualized resources by managing a hybrid stack of resources across telecommunication networks, IT and data centers.
Speak with a FNT Specialist